Welcome to the Fresh Thyme Giving Bag Program Featuring the Giving Tag!
We are currently working on relaunching this program with a new Giving Bag and Giving Tag. The new Giving Bag and Giving Tag will be ready for purchase in early 2020.
In the meantime, if there is a non-profit you’d like to be considered as a future beneficiary in this program, please fill out the form below.
We look forward to seeing you in 2020!
Submit A Non-Profit
The purpose of this program is to support organizations that are important to individuals and families in communities local to stores where the bags are sold. To be considered for the Fresh Thyme Giving Bag Program Featuring the Giving Tag, organizations must meet all guidelines listed below. Store leadership has full discretion to determine which organizations will receive the funds.
Requirements for the Fresh Thyme Giving Bag Program Featuring the Giving Tag:
- 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(19) status.
- A direct local connection to a specific Fresh Thyme Farmers Market store.
- The commitment to put funds to use within the local Fresh Thyme store’s community.
- Clearly focused in their stated mission to impact Hunger Relief, Education (all aspects), Health & Wellness and Military/Veterans organizations.
Requests that will not qualify:
- Events/Fundraisers/Services that benefit a for-profit business
- Events/Fundraisers limited to specific individuals or families
- Political organizations or lobbying groups
- Religious organizations (except where a school or food pantry is involved)
- Requests to support expenses related to fundraisers/events
- Private clubs
- Any organization that discriminates on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, religion and/or sexual orientation
- Any organization that does not put 100% of the donations to supporting the local community
If you have any questions, please contact
Danielle Nonamaker – Program Manager at 603.380.9340
or send an email to email@example.com.