SUBMITING A NON-PROFIT
If you would like to submit a non-profit for consideration in the Fresh Thyme
Giving Bag program, please review the guidelines and instructions below.
If approved, your organization will be placed on a list
for local store leadership to consider in future months.
Please note: Approval does not guarantee selection at the store level.
If chosen, your organization will be notified directly 30 days in advance.
To qualify for consideration in the Fresh Thyme Giving Bag program,
benefiting non-profit organizations must have:
• 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(19) status.
• A direct local connection to a specific Fresh Thyme Farmers Market store.
• The commitment to put funds to use within the local Fresh Thyme store’s community.
• Non-profits that are clearly focused in their stated mission to impact hunger relief, education (all aspects),
health & wellness and Military/Veterans organizations.
These non-profits align with the Fresh Thyme’s commitment to provide a healthy
shopping experience while being passionate in their desire to connect to the local
community. If your non-profit does not fall within these categories, you can still
participate in the program by purchasing the Giving Bag at any
Fresh Thyme store and using
the attached Giving Tag to direct the donation to a non-profit selected by you!
Requests that will not qualify:
• Events/Fundraisers/Services that benefit a for-profit business
• Events/Fundraisers limited to specific individuals or families
• Political organizations or lobbying groups
• Religious organizations (except where a school or food pantry is involved)
• Requests to support expenses related to fundraisers/events
• Private clubs
• Any organization that discriminates on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, religion and/or sexual orientation
• Any organization that does not put 100% of the donations to supporting the local community
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
Keri-Ann Parodi– Program Director at 603-380-9400 x104
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to submit? Fill out the form below!